Hario Skerton Plus Grinder
Just when you thought Hario couldn't get any cooler, they've gone and upgraded the classic Hario Skerton Coffee Grinder. The new Skerton Plus stabilizes the ceramic burrs with a nifty little plate for a significantly more consistent grind. It's still high capacity so you can brew for everyone and it still won't break the bank.
A hand grinder has always been an essential part of any travel/work kit, and this is one of the best. With a ceramic conical burr set (the bit that grinds the coffee) and a sturdy handle, this will provide you with consistently ground fresh coffee to ensure a delicious caffeinated beverage. As you can easily adjust the grind size, the Skerton's suitable for virtually any brew method, and will protect you from the evils of instant coffee, wherever you are.
- Capacity: ~100g
- Weight: 500g
- Heatproof Glass Bowl Made in Japan
- Ceramic Burrs
- Stainless Steel Handle, Fixing Screw, Stopper and Grind Adjustment Nut
- Silicone Rubber Hopper Lid and Non-slip Cover
- Polypropylene Lid, Grip and Hopper
HOW TO USE:
- Set the grind to required level by turning the nut on the bottom of the burr
- Test the grind by grinding a few beans though. Adjust if necessary
- Weigh out desired amount of coffee beans
- Place into the hopper on the top and grind into the plastic grind container