Benefits of Marine Collagen
Collagen is the most abundant source of protein in our entire body, and is integral for the health of our skin, hair, muscles, tendons, ligaments, digestive tract, and bones.
- Improve skin health and minimize fine lines and wrinkles and improves skin elasticity and hydration.
- Help rebuild your muscles.
- Strengthen your nails.
- Prevent bone loss.
- Marine collagen is rich in the amino acid glycine. Glycine acts as a neurotransmitter and can help calm the central nervous system; ultimately it helps with memory and mental performance.
- Helps sleep quality.
- Support hair regrowth for people with thinning hair.
- Help with joint issues.
- Sustainable, and a clean source for your collagen needs.
- It is easy to digest.
- It has a neutral taste and odor.
- It has Orthodox Union kosher certification.
- It has Halal Food Council S.E.A. certification.
- It does not contain additives, preservatives, or sulphites.
What does MCT Oil do?
MCT Oil provides fast energy that can help you with feeling fuller longer, helping your brain think, and giving your muscles energy.
Why you should try it!
- To stop feeling tired (brain fog), getting skin irritation, or upsetting your stomach (bloating, gassy) after you eat dairy.
- You want to get off dairy but don't know how.
- You really want take the 'bite' out of black coffee with the added benefits of protein and energy to make your day better.
- You want something to make your soups, tea, oatmeal, sauces, curries, or smoothies creamier without using dairy.
- You want an alternative to soy milk, almond milk, and dairy.